Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Royal Rugrats Mailing List


I just started a low volume mailing list for Royal Rugrats!
I wanted to find an easy way to let all of our wonderful customers about new designs, sales and promotions. I will be doing promos for mailing list customers only so it is a great way for me to say thank you for all of your support.
Everyone who signs up for my mailing list will receive $5.00 of in my store as well as FREE shipping for your entire first purchase at www.royalrugrats.com .
To make this a little more fun for you wonderful Royal Rugrats fans I am upping the stakes:)If you send a friend make sure to email me their names. For anyone who signs up 10 friends to the mailing list you will get a free Royal Rugrats surprise tee!





Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe





No comments: