Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little update....

What a wonderful week it has been. I have been working with my amazing web designer on http://www.royalrugrats.com/ . I will be launching the site with the whimsical Royal Rugrats spring 2009 line! I can not wait to share it with all of you.

Here at home I am spending all of my free time with my wonderful peanut. We have decorated the house, made a zillion holiday cookies and are getting ready for her Christmas pageant at our church this weekend. She will be an angel and the whole family will be coming into town to see it.
We also had a great night woth the family at our local library makeing gingerbread houses!
It's always good to sample the candy!

What fun would it be if it did not get in our hair and all over our faces?

I hope everyone is starting to get into the Christmas spirit and you are enjoying your families.

No comments: