Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For the Love of Books Wednesday

My all time favorite pastime is reading. I have always had a book in my hands and my own little one had her first library card when she turned one. One of my favorite places is the public library. To me its a magical place where a story can take you anywhere.And who does not like a pastime that is FREE!
I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of our favorites here for the Love of Books Wednesdays.
These are all about the kids!


Pinkalicious By Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kann is one that my little one cant get enough of. Perfect for little girls. It is about a little girl who LOVES pink and cant get enough of it. But sometimes to much of a good thing is just that:)

A favorite of our entire family is It's Your Cloud by Joe Troiano, illustrated by Martha Aviles. This book is a true pleasure with it beautiful illustrations and fantastic details about looking up at the clouds and all of the wonderful things you may see.



The third and last book for this Wednesdays Books We Love is chosen by my daughter the classic story Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen Christelow. Who does not know this tale? Its an easy to read fun story of the little monkeys escapades. Personally I laugh at the ending every time after all the little monkeys have fallen off to sleep and look who is jumping on her bed...Mama!

No comments: