Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Designs!







I have a few new designs for you today. I have put everything in my ETSY shop http://www.royalrugrats.etsy.com/


I will be working on my website for a bit but this way you can still see new designs and specials while I am busy with my site changes.

A few of my "Peasant Valley" Collection pieces are available on SALE there too!

"Song Sparrow" Apron Dress



"Northern Mockingbird" Top


My little girl started kindergarten two weeks ago and I felt like the kid. She was so excited and I was a nervous mess! We have gotten into our routine and although it makes me sad that my baby is growing up I am so proud of her.

This photo just cracks me up, it really shows how excited she is.

Our first school bus ride!

On the home front things have been great. Remember my new studio? Well it is almost complete and I LOVE it! Its great to have so much room to spread out and have fun making my designs. I am waiting on some new shelving but that will be here soon. I am thrilled to finally be completing this project and could not have done it without my wonderful... and handy husband.

I hope everyone is having a great time getting back into the swing of school days!

No comments: