Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year!

What an amazing year it has been for Royal Rugrats. I started my new line of Eco Felt Yummies which has brought me a lot of joy and a new creative surge! I am working on new designs and a very special custom wholesale order that I can not wait to share. Here's a hint its a new movie coming out about a girl, a rabbit and a Tea Party.
I am always looking for new ideas so if there is something you would like in the new year e-mail me and I will bake it up!

I want to thank my family, friends and customers for thier continued support throughout the year. I look forward to an exciting 2010!


“Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us” by H. Borland

No comments: