Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello!


I am ready to get back on my blog! The holiday season came on so quickly and unfortunately my blog had to be set aside so that I could create for all of the Royal Chefs who needed some yummies under the tree.

I can not thank all of my wonderful customers who have made this one incredible year for the Royal Rugrats felt food line. I am honored to design for you and have loved receiving your emails and comments about your little chefs playing with their new yummies.

I will do my best to catch you up on all of the exciting things that have taken place and of course new and amazing things to come throughout 2011.

As always if you have an idea that you want to share I would love to hear from you. I am always expanding my product line and of course so many ideas come from you!

No comments: