Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sunshine and Thanks



Summer is finally here! It is wonderful to finally feel the sun shining brightly in the sky and being able to dip my feet in the lake. I am being inspired by the weather to complete my line of seafood items and yes the patterns are on the way!


This is a great time to pick up some felt food to keep for little surprises over the summer when you need something special to do. If you are looking for something special I am always happy to hear from you.


I also want to thank all of my supportive customers who have sent well wishes my way after a recent emergency surgery and for your patience when I had to close up shop for two weeks. I am happy to report that we are back up and running as usual.


I hope you have a sunny day today!

No comments: