Thursday, September 16, 2010

99 days !?!

99 days until Christmas, Oh My! I guess the count down has begun. I started shopping this past weekend picking up a super cool I Spy game for my rugrat. It may be the best deal of the year, it was on sale for $5.00 at the grand opening and then I had a $3.00 off coupon so $2.57 was a super way to start our holiday shopping off!
Thanks so much to Cassie of EmmieGraceKids who included me in her treasury
"99 bottles of . . . wait. . . 99 days til Xmas. Oh yes, that's right!"
So we are in full swing! Take a moment to check out these delightful items, just looking at this collection puts me in the mood to shop!
The Royal Rugrats Tea Party Cookie Collection was featured. It makes a great addition to any play food set.

Also take a moment to see Cassie's work. I am a personal fan of her designs and of course of her! She's been my best friends for hmmm lets just say over 20 years because it just makes me feel old LOL! Friendship aside she has the highest quality and wonderful long lasting kids bags, you will surely not be disappointed. Here is one of my favorites...

No comments: